Toilet Paper – Which way do you roll?
There are only a few things in life I’m very particular about and easily annoyed by:
- People not using their blinkers and/or braking before using their blinker
- The idea that one thirty minute TV show needs ten minutes of advertisements
- Tarheel fans who’ve never stepped foot on Chapel Hill’s campus, or any campus for that matter
- When people go the “Passive Aggressive” route for conflict resolution
- Toilet paper put up so it rolls the wrong way
That last one drives me absolutly nuts. Maybe it’s just the way I’ve always known it to be, but I prefer, no, demand, that the paper unroll towards me, not towards the wall. It only makes sense that way. People in general pull in a direction that’s easiest, and of course, that would be away from the wall, NOT towards it or the floor,
Perhaps I should form a world organization dedicated to educating the masses on the benefits of aligning the toilet paper in the OUTWARD method. People Pulling Outward.
PPO. Join today.