See why I don’t make promises?
It has been a while since my last update. Not that it matters. It’s the summer, and you’re all out on vacation and too busy to read about my life, right?! OF COURSE I’M RIGHT!
The summer is officially over, I leave for school on Saturday morning, and I won’t be back for like, 3 whole weeks. That’s a terribly long time, isn’t it?
It’s not as long as it has been since my last update. I’ll just list some of the stuff that’s gone on this summer.
- I came home, and Jenn and I worked at the pool (Oak Ridge Swim Club) to start getting it ready for opening day
- Went to New Jersey with Jenn and the family to see my sister Jennifer graduate from Rutgers, we also visited NYC and Jenn’s Grandma
- Came home, opened the pool and Jenn and I worked hard to get swim lessons as successful as possible
- Jenn got fired, and I quit. (I know, DUDE WTF?!) But some people (:::cough:::Board of Directors:::cough:::) actually thought that was the best way to solve a conflict. Some people just aren’t fit for any position of responsibility, and that board has at least 5 or 6 of them
- Got a new job at The Club at Oak Branch. Jenn got a job there too. It’s an adult upscale facility, and most people know it as Pyramids Wellness Center. I was a lifeguard, swim lesson instructor, basketball coach, and a gym counselor
- Went to BodyWorlds in Charlotte with Jenn, it was totally freaky
- Got really into ska music.
- REALLY into ska music
- I moved from 9290 to 1280 at Campus Edge. I am now living with Mandeep Gill and Rob Demetrious. Should be fun.
- Jenn and I roadtripped for some delicious BBQ in Lexington, NC
- Went to Canada! Jenn came! She met most of my relatives and they all loved her! Even Grandpa did, so much that he kept giving her more and more wine and chastising me when I tried to get her to slow down. Canadians…..what can you do?
- Helped Jenn get ready to leave for school, and then saw her off on Tuesday, Aug 14th. I miss her already.
Well, that’s a lot. I mean, I did more, but I don’t remember them right now, and I need to get back to packing.
Perhaps I’ll do a Canadupdate 2007. I probably should.
BTW, if you live in the Charlotte area and would like to join a ska band, let me know.
Until next time,